My Order Came In

I was up Noth visiting my parents when we heard about a "snow fall" on its way.  So instead on 3 days up North we spent one day and left for home.  On our way my husband and I thought why not stop at a hotel close to home...so we did.  We just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary.  What fun!  We haven't done that in a long time.  We even went to a movie - an IMAX and walked around the mall.  What a treat. 


I Am Number Four is an action-packed thriller  A young man, John Smith, is on the run from enemies sent to destroy him.  He changes his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri, John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John finds life-changing events - his first love, new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.

My husband and I really enjoyed the movie.  Who knows - maybe there will be a number two!




Some of the demonstrators were staying at the hotel.
They seemed pretty satisfied with what they were doing. 
Wisconsin snowstorm 


We drove home on icy roads; praise God we weren't very far away and we made it home safely.  When we arrived home we discovered a packaged outside of our main door. 

To my surprise it was my order from Fuller's Kidswear. 

I had my order sent by Fed Ex.  All the clothes I ordered were great condition; I am very satisfied with the quality of what I got. 

IMPORTANT TIP:   Look at the "quantity" of each product before you hit the final select button or you might get what I did.  I received 3 items in duplicate.  It was my fault. LOL.  I'm not worried because I know plenty of toddlers in my family who could use them so they will become gifts. 

AND...Oops I did it again.  I didn't read the description and ordered something different than what I thought.  I thought I had ordered a Green Bay Packer set...It was a South Carolina set that I really ordered.  Again, that is OK because the colors were nice and the item quality.  My grandson will still look good in it.

I look forward to placing another order with Fuller's Kidswear again.  

It was a good experience.


'til next time,



Con

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...