Hello World




I was watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my grandson when this video came on... he liked it.  Therefor wanted to share it with you.  Selema Mabena "Sal" Masekela and The Gabbaland Band appeared in the "Green" episode of Yo Gabba Gabba singing the song "Hello World" which aired on Nick Jr. on April 22, 2009.   

Hi Everyone!


I just placed another order with Fuller's Kidswear


I was very happy with the clothes I received in the first order that I put in another one!  This time I chose some different styles and needed to get one/two sizes bigger.  My grandson is growing so fast!  I hope that these clothes will fit him this late summer and fall/winter. 

Did you see the cute 6-piece suites for Boy-Toddlers? They are so adorable and dapper!!!


Looks like more geese have come back; saw them eating corn today and quite a few flying around... 



HOPE that means that SPRING is right around the corner!

Yesterday we had 45 degrees (F) along with rain, thunder, and lightening!  But not to worry snow is back in our forecast for this week.  I wish it would just get this up and down weather pattern out of it's system.  I can barely wait to see a red-winged black bird or robin. 



'til next time,

Con


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...