1970's Smokey The Bear PSA's



 
My Grandson really loves this set that I bought last time...Go Diego!




I received my second order in record time!  All my clothes were in tip-top shape. 






VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE 

  
My grandson looks so great in them.  Today he is going to get his Easter picture done at Sears Portait Studio.  Sears have a good promotion right now. 


 Fuller's Kidswear came through again.  I'm so pleased with HOW FAST the order came. 

The other day I saw a TV commercial - I ordered Gyro Bowl- Spill Proof Bowl; it comes with  a Stay-Fresh Lid too.  Looks like a great product and I look forward to getting it.   But beware you might get a call from the company trying to offer you another purchase add-on:  a coupon book.   Before offering me this "DEAL"... they said that my order would was "back ordered" and that it would take at least 8 more weeks (if not more) before I got it!   


I never had 
contacting me and offering me something extra to go along with my order.  





No bothersome phone calls which I really appreciate!
You just go on line and order...it's as simple as that.


 


I ADORE SMOKEY BEAR
"Only you can prevent forest fires"


Just so you know I also believe that we do need forest fires once in awhile. 
Please read this article HERE to understand forest management. 

"More and more government agencies such as the National Parks Service and the USDA Forest Service are adopting prescribed fire plans."





As you can see I am a Smokey Bear fan! In fact, I even collect Smokey Bear items.  Smokey used to come to our elementary school; all of us would go into the gymnasium and watch a movie, get a coloring book, and then Smokey would come in.  I don't know who was in the suite; they had to be so hot!  LOL.  But I got to shake his hand and that made me happy.  In fact, it is one of my most "happy memories" of growing up...he came to visit many years and then it all came to a stop.  I am so sad that today's kids don't get to have this experience. Too bad I can't afford to purchase a Smokey Bear costume and have someone dress up and go to the school and educate the kids on fire prevention. 





I have one book which is a play, coloring books, bobble head, musical jeep, small marble, neckchief...a couple of paper posters/tins.  There are twp stuffed Smokeys...one little with a small t-shirt and one medium.



I would really love to have a sign like this or something similar...LOL


I would love to have one of those Smokey Bear fire signs...but I know I can't; but I still would like to add one to my yard.  I look forward to sharing my love of Smokey Bear with my grandchild(ren)! 



Here are some more clothes that I purchased from

  

 


'til next time,


Con





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...